By now, you would have surely check out the revamped IRCTC Next gen Portal and we are sure that you already in love with the IRCTC Next Generation Portal. If you haven’t checked it yet then you must check it as soon as possible. It has made it easy for people to book tickets as it is much more user-friendly. In addition to this, there are also some changes to the mobile app of IRCTC. Yes, we are talking about IRCTC Rail Connect App on Android. It is also very easy to book a railway ticket on Mobile App and you can do it with the same IRCTC Login Details.
If you have not booked the railways ticket on the mobile app then you must also try it once. It is very easy to book the ticket via the app and it certainly saves your time. We have listed the complete procedure to book the Train Ticket via IRCTC Rail Connect App.
Steps to Book Train Ticket via IRCTC Rail Connect App
Follow the steps listed below to book the ticket.
- Download and install the application on your mobile. If you have already installed the application then you can skip to the next step whereas if you have not installed the application then you can download the application with help of the link listed below. Initialize the application after downloading it and log in to our IRCTC Account
- If in case you do not have an IRCTC account and if this is the first time that you are booking a ticket then you can create a new account with help of the mobile App itself. There is no need to login to your laptop or computer to create an account. You can also create a login Pin which actually makes it easy for you to login to the app.
- In the next step, you need to tap on Book Ticket Button and once the new screen is displayed, you can enter the details of the stations. Also, enter the date of journey. Click on the Find Trains option after you have entered all the details.
- On the next screen, you will be able to see the details of the train that travels between those two stations. Before you shortlist the train, you can select the quota if you wish to book the train in a quota apart from General Quota.
- Check the availability status of the train that you wish to travel in. If you have tickets available or if you want to book a ticket, tap on Book Now Option and you will now be redirected to a new page on your mobile phone.
- Tap on Add Passenger Option and enter your name, age, sex and other preferences. You can also verify your mobile number listed there. Once again, click on Book Train Option and you will now be redirected to the payment page.
- Make the payment to confirm the ticket and you can use various channels to book this ticket. After making the payment, your ticket will be displayed to you along with the seat number and coach number. You will also receive a text message for the same.
Your ticket has now been booked and you will surely find the process easy as the user interface of the application is quite easy to use. It is highly advisable to use the only the official app to book the tickets. You will not only end up saving money but your data on the phone will remain safe and secure.