The Passengers are requested to Follow the below-mentioned Steps for Online Mobile Ticket Booking in their IRCTC Next Generation Account.
The passengers can book their railroad ticket through their cell phones. As per the acts by the Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC), booking a ticket over the cell phone is called as e-ticket which was not in existence. The Application can be downloaded from any android or windows phone. These are the applications that are used on the majority of the Browser-based cell phones. After the introduction of different programming language on the versatile handset,
Steps that are required to login in use IRCTC in mobile app
- First, download the app from play store.
- Again tap on the icon and open your IRCTC mobile app.
- If you registered user then enters your user id and password or else you can sign up.
- After that, you can plan and pre-decide your trips.
- Now you can fill the source station and destination.
- Now you can select your desired train and can have a check or look at the availability of seats.
- You can book your seat as per the required schedule by entering the passenger details. You will have to enter the name of the passenger along with other mentioned details.
- Review the Details and move ahead with the booking by clicking on the next button. In this step, you basically need to make the payment.
- Make the payment of the fare with the desired channel and this will help you in booking the ticket.
- You can take the screenshot of the ticket and you will also receive a text message regarding the journey details for your reference. This can be used as a ticket during the journey
IRCTC Rail Connect App – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cris.org.in.prs.ima&hl=en_IN